To update a root certificate of Moscow Exchange:
- Download the update file (UpdateRSA-2015.pse) from the Moscow Exchange website on your computer to any folder.
- Close all applications that use RSA certificates;
- Run Certificate store using a key carrier (the Start menu→All Programs→MOEX EDI CryptoPS – Certificate store);
- Select Certificate store→Update object;
- In the opened window specify the folder where the UpdateRSA-2015.pse file is located, and click the OK button;
Backup stores by selecting Service → Backup stores.
If you have several profiles in Certificate store, you need update a root certificate of Moscow Exchange for each profile.