- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
The Web-client is one of the channels of interaction between customers and repository of National Settlement Depository (NSD). The repository collects information on OTC trades conducted under a master agreement and provides it to customers, reporting agents and federal executive authorities and other entities established by law. The Web-client is used to create and provide reports on the performed transactions to the repository.The Web-client allows customers to:
- generate messages on the performed trades for the registration in the registry;
- view incoming and outgoing messages;
- control the registration of contracts and master agreements;
- view the list of registered contracts;
- check messages prepared by the third-party systems for compliance with repository formats;
- convert documents of different formats;
- create document templates.
For details on how to access the Web-client see section "Accessing the Web-client".
Recently Updated types page, comment, blogpost max 5 hideHeading true theme concise labels ru